Thursday 18 September 2014

Kendall Jenner Bullied By Models At NYFW



Kendall Jenner may be from a rich and popular family but according to this latest report some of the models during the New York Fashion week bullied Kendall and even went as far as putting their cigarettes out in her drink.

A source at the New York Fashion week said to In Touch “The other models worked so hard to get a spot on the runway and didn’t think it was fair that she was there,”. 
“They started acting bitchy. Some even put out their cigarettes in Kendall’s drink!” the source told In Touch Magazine. 
Kendall has been attempting to step out of her families spotlight, and her first move was dropping her last name Jenner from her name when it comes to her modelling career as she doesn't believe she is being taken seriously by people because of her family.
Kendall spoke about her career and said "People think that this [success] just came to me. But it didn't. What I have has almost worked against me.", she also added, "People didn't take me seriously as a model…I went on castings and some people weren't feeling me because of my name. But it was great when people didn't recognise me. I was like, 'Thank you. Please don't recognise me.'"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 9inety 5ive