Sunday 28 September 2014

Iggy Azalea Didn’t Want To Work With Ariana Grande


Iggy Azalea originally didn’t want to work with Ariana Grande as she thought Ariana was too young.

Ariana wanted Iggy to feature on her first album “Yours Truly” but declined, Iggy said in an interview with The Grammys She reached out to me for her first album, and I didn’t do it even though I thought she was amazing, because I thought she was much younger than what she is,”

“I felt that my music was kind of so risqué and I knew she had a Disney show. I didn’t feel like it was appropriate but then I actually met her and I found out that she’s a grown-up and I was like ‘Oh ,OK!’”

Ariana is 21 and Iggy is 24.

Luckily Iggy changed her mind once she met Ariana because their song “Problem” has been one of the biggest songs of the year and we couldn’t imagine Problem without that amazing rap.

Check out the video for Problem here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 9inety 5ive