Saturday 20 September 2014

Big Bang Star Kaley Cuoco Speaks About Nude Photo Scandal


Recently a celebrity nude photo scandal happened where many celebrities phones were hacked and their nude pictures were broadcast on the internet.

Kaley Cuoco was a victim of the nude scandal and took it with stride as she laughed it off on the Jimmey Kimmel Live! show on Thursday.

The Big Bang star said:
"I totally have Google alerts that come to my phone ... so, every day there's like 30 'Kaley Cuoco nude photos,' (but) it's been going on for years. It's all these fake ones," she explained to Kimmel.

"So then, this one came up, and I was like, 'Oh, it's another fake one...'"

"It was a really bad situation but I took it into my own hands and made a joke about it, because what are you gonna do?"

"My favorite app is called nudify and it is hilarious, and you can blurstuff out. I was actually shooting a scene for "Big Bang" and I was with all the guys and it was the day after this whole nude leak happened. We were shooting in between takes and they're helping me pick out the picture and what I should nudify so I could, like, get 'em back."

Watch the video here:

Source: http://youtu.be/G5SIm6-A1IY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 9inety 5ive